Matthew Rachman Gallery is seeking a Gallery Director for its gallery in Chicago’s Ukrainian Village.
This is a full-time position.
- Execute five+ exhibitions a year
- Create press release and exhibition catalogues
- Artist relations
- Determine strategies to conduct marketing campaigns and expand gallery clientele
- Promote and sell artists' work, through both gallery exhibitions and personal contacts
- Coordinate sales opportunities with events and other appropriate channels
- Develop and maintain relationships with collectors, interior designers and other clients
- Build and maintain a client base using appropriate avenues
About Matthew Rachman Gallery:
Established in 2014, Matthew Rachman Gallery pairs modern furnishings and contemporary art to live amongst one another in an interior space. The gallery hosts five exhibitions a year, provides consulting services as well as hosting philanthropic events, weddings and other private functions.